Lifestyle block farmers have the same need for unbiased, professional advice about the health and welfare of their animals as commercial farmers do.
Contact Keinzley Veterinarian Solutions if you would like health care or advice about your sheep, cattle, alpaca, pet pigs, or any other farmed pet.
As well as emergency services, available 24 hours a day, we can make animal health plans for your stock to avoid disease, and are always happy to give advice around vaccinations, drenches and feeding of your animals.
We can help you with:
- Animal health plans
- Parasite control
- Trace elements testing and advice around trace element supplementation
- Dehorning, castration, tail-docking
- Preventing and treating fly-strike
- Preventing and treating bearings (uterine prolapse)
- Calving and lambing
- Raising healthy young stock (pet lambs, bottle-raised calves)
- Feed planning and feed budgeting
- Disease investigation
- EID (Electronic Ear Tag) inserting and scanning which is needed to be able to complete NAIT documentation
And any animal health concerns you may have at any time of the year.
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive vet & farm news: